Rick McCraken R.I.P.

Maccblue

Rick was a top blue. He passed away last week at home I understand. Just after the Villa game. He was 45 and had a heart attack.I understand he had a scare the previous week.

His funeral is tomorrow/today fri at Macc crem. Many of his blue friends will be in attendance. The order of the day is colours. He was a great Chef at the local masonic lodge for many years and did the Macc branch and my family partys proud with his famous hot pot

I was at Sunderland away with Rick when SWP made his comeback. The day before the takeover. On the way home from the Stadium of Light, we had the conversation. "Who's this Robinho that Chelsea are buying"
The rest is history.

Rick was ginger haired he always insisted "Its GINGER not RED"
He saw us win both the FA Cup and the league after doing the full 35 years. Some consolation for the dedication

RIP Mate

I was just about to turn off for the night when I read your sad post, I did not know Rick but but 45 is far to young to die, I am glad he saw us win some silverware. Condolences to his family and friends.

Re: Rick McCracken R.I.P.

An estimated 300 turned out this morning to pay their respects, many in blue shirts and scarfs inc his wife and kids

A fitting tribute to the lad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.