ricky hatton

oxomcfc

im a big ricky hatton fan but i didnt like the fact that on DERBY DAY he is sat not only in the united end but also with the united players.i just think theres a time and a place

If thats the case then its a poor show. I'm sure he could've got a ticket in the City end with his own. First Rooney and now camel gob whats that all about ?. Maybe they're brainwashing him.

Totally agree, there's a time and a place, fair enough he's mates with Rooney and all that but FFS never sit with the c**ts on derby day.

There's City fans and there's City fans.

Agree with everything thats been said. Yes you can be mates with them but dont sit with the fuckers on derby day.

Am I correct in saying he didn't come out to Bluemoon on his last fight ?. Heard that from somewhere.

citymad said:
Am I correct in saying he didn't come out to Bluemoon on his last fight ?. Heard that from somewhere.

He came out to his own song and then they played the first few bars of Blue Moon but then pulled it as Pacquaio was coming out. Don't think he didn't play it because of any other reason to be fair to him.

citymad said:

He came out to his own song and then they played the first few bars of Blue Moon but then pulled it as Pacquaio was coming out. Don't think he didn't play it because of any other reason to be fair to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.