ricky hatton

fuck him, for all his supposed love for City hes always hand in hand with his little rag buddies.

I actually couldn't care less. If I was to sit in the United end, would I be a traitor? Free hospitality, surely.

ono said:
Barker said:
Hatton is a cock. He sold his box after the terrible end to season under Sven and when we got taken over tried to buy it back but couldn't.
That actually never happened. It was a made up story.

hhow do you know cause he said it well he also said they arab money aint good for us he is a 2 faced twat

and he's ffinished so hopefuly we wont be seein much of him anymore

ono said:
Barker said:
Hatton is a cock. He sold his box after the terrible end to season under Sven and when we got taken over tried to buy it back but couldn't.
I said it himself. I saw it in TV or on some video. But he definatly admitted it.

dw7 said:
ono said:
Barker said:

hhow do you know cause he said it well he also said they arab money aint good for us he is a 2 faced twat

and he's ffinished so hopefuly we wont be seein much of him anymore
Ok Ggggareth

He walked past me outside, he had some sort of dodgy waistcoat on, where as his brother had his scarf on. Sad state of affairs to sit with one their players on derby day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.