ricky hatton

True_Blue69 said:
Blue2112 said:
True_Blue69 said:
bluejase said:
He can fuck off, he's as big a city fan as he is a good boxer.

Youre talking shite mate. Ive seen Hatton at City matches up and down the country long before he was world champion. To say he is not a true blue is bullshit.

And for all the supposedly bigger blues on here slagging him off, how was the match from the TV when all the true fans were at the game?

I don't for one minute think there's anything wrong with having Rags for friends and if his best mate is Rooney then fine let him bring the belt in the ring, again nothing wrong with that. I've got family and friends that are Rags but the last play I would ever be with them on derby day is sat next to them in the Rag end.

Hes in the fucking directors box, there would have been almost as many from City as them in there

Yeah but Ricky isn't any City fan and I'm sure he could have got a ticket sorted with Garry Cook and the City directors rather than with our red counterparts...lets be honest it aint fucking rocket science is it.

Hes in the fucking directors box, there would have been almost as many from City as them in there[/quote]

bull shit so what about him having a party at ot aswell ye going to defend that aswell he's a twat and finished thank god we be seeing less of him[/quote]

dw7 said:
Blue2112 said:
True_Blue69 said:
bluejase said:

Youre talking shite mate. Ive seen Hatton at City matches up and down the country long before he was world champion. To say he is not a true blue is bullshit.

And for all the supposedly bigger blues on here slagging him off, how was the match from the TV when all the true fans were at the game?

I don't for one minute think there's anything wrong with having Rags for friends and if his best mate is Rooney then fine let him bring the belt in the ring, again nothing wrong with that. I've got family and friends that are Rags but the last play I would ever be with them on derby day is sat next to them in the Rag end.

also had his leaving party at ot befor going to 1 of his vegas fights

What are you trying to prove? That he isnt a City fan? Why cant some blues just be proud that we have got one of the greatest boxers of the last few years as a die hard fan? He wears a City badge on his boxing shorts, comes out to blue moon and goes to matches, what more do you want him to do? Part of being famous is the bullshit that goes along with it, ie watching matches from directors box and thats how it will always be. He is still as blue as anyone else though

dw7 said:
bull shit so what about him having a party at ot aswell ye going to defend that aswell he's a twat and finished thank god we be seeing less of him

Are you from Somerset ?

Sky Blue said:
Rooney's dad rolling a joint.

24w4x94.jpg

I actually used to work with the fat bloke!

No names (but he's a Rag), but he's a top name in Manchester... and so is his brother (who's a Blue!).

But no more clues.

also had his leaving party at ot befor going to 1 of his vegas fights[/quote]

What are you trying to prove? That he isnt a City fan? Why cant some blues just be proud that we have got one of the greatest boxers of the last few years as a die hard fan? He wears a City badge on his boxing shorts, comes out to blue moon and goes to matches, what more do you want him to do? Part of being famous is the bullshit that goes along with it, ie watching matches from directors box and thats how it will always be. He is still as blue as anyone else though[/quote]

no he is a city fan but also 2 faced

True_Blue69 said:
Blue2112 said:
True_Blue69 said:
bluejase said:

Hes in the fucking directors box, there would have been almost as many from City as them in there

Yeah but Ricky isn't any City fan and I'm sure he could have got a ticket sorted with Garry Cook and the City directors rather than with our red counterparts...lets be honest it aint fucking rocket science is it.[/quote]

And why would he want to sit with a load of businessmen who believe it or not arent City fans? He sat next to Ferdinand who is probably his mate and who Im sure he has loads more in common with than a load of middle aged middle class blokes.

Hes in the fucking directors box, there would have been almost as many from City as them in there[/quote]

Yeah but Ricky isn't any City fan and I'm sure he could have got a ticket sorted with Garry Cook and the City directors rather than with our red counterparts...lets be honest it aint fucking rocket science is it.[/quote]

And why would he want to sit with a load of businessmen who believe it or not arent City fans? He sat next to Ferdinand who is probably his mate and who Im sure he has loads more in common with than a load of middle aged middle class blokes.[/quote]

why choose to city with united fans when he could of sat with city fans

1961RICH said:
True_Blue69 said:
1961RICH said:
Keeps strange company for a blue

Why cos he is sat in the directors box? You live in a strange place for a blue but Im not questioning if youre a blue or not.

I am - always have been - not always lived in Wrexham - wouldn't do what he did today though.

No you just watch it on Sky then go on the internet slagging off fans that managed to make the match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.