Right back

Not sure why you are looking for an argument,again? Why not just have a normal conversation?

I have stated fact,nothing more nothing less.
Oh so it's me? haha
You said he wasn't good enough that's not a fact. Cancelo is up for team of the year ffs lol he's been fucked about at LB & RB all season and done a grand job so good that we sit top of the league and 1 game away from winning it.

You try having a normal conversation.

Oh so it's me? haha
You said he wasn't good enough that's not a fact. Cancelo is up for team of the year ffs lol he's been fucked about at LB & RB all season and done a grand job so good that we sit top of the league and 1 game away from winning it.

You try having a normal conversation.
Cancelo is a very capable left back,that is where he has earned his team of the season accolade.....at right back he leaves us exposed and open to the counter,as his discipline is far less.Had he been deployed there all season he wouldnt factor.

Walker relies on his athleticism,and that is now decreasing with injury beginning to happen.He is 32,his body is starting to feel it.

x

Cancelo is a very capable left back,that is where he has earned his team of the season accolade.....at right back he leaves us exposed and open to the counter,as his discipline is far less.Had he been deployed there all season he wouldnt factor.

Walker relies on his athleticism,and that is now decreasing with injury beginning to happen.He is 32,his body is starting to feel it.

x

Well he made the Premier League Team of the Season last season too when he mostly played right-back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.