right!!! manchester to wembley....3 seats needed...please!!!

ANYONE KNOW OF ANY TRAVEL THATS GOIN FROM MANCHESTER OR THE BURY AREA WHERE YOUR ALLOWED TO DRINK BEER ON THE WAY DOWN,NOT PAYIN THESE TRAIN PRICES

no point drinking on way down mate, just drink when your there...kick offs not until 5.30 an you'll get there bout dinnertime. start drinking at 8am, kick off at 5.30pm = groggy as fuck all day....i wanna get tanked up myself but i know i'll end up feeling shattered so im gonna get my head down on the bus then start at dinnertime, 1pm and feel mint!

ye depends what time it would be we were goin down,u not know of any coaches or any sort of travel goin from manchester area.

We have 3 seats spare at the minute. Mini bus leaving town at around 7:30 - pick ups in stretford and alty. Beer definitely encouraged...Prob stop at a pub on the way - then Harrow. All good lads, season ticket holders, South Stand mainly. Not really footy shirts/scarfers - but not nob eds either.. Drivers sound too.
40 quid all in - to make sure we make it worth the drivers while as its gonna be a long, drunken day..

BlueRob01 said:
We have 3 seats spare at the minute. Mini bus leaving town at around 7:30 - pick ups in stretford and alty. Beer definitely encouraged...Prob stop at a pub on the way - then Harrow. All good lads, season ticket holders, South Stand mainly. Not really footy shirts/scarfers - but not nob eds either.. Drivers sound too.
40 quid all in - to make sure we make it worth the drivers while as its gonna be a long, drunken day..

sent you a pm mate. 3 of us are up for it...we cannot get the money to you until the day but loads of people on here know me and know i've never messed anyone around. we aer 100% up for it if you can do it mate. what time you setting back to manchester? if we come to stretford, could you drop us off in town?

BlueRob01 said:
let us know mate if u can were struggling for a lift there jus want a coach where u can have a good beer on the way down need 2 seats mate please if u can

Mike I need to know ASAP if you no longer want the three spaces you have reserved on our coach. I have several other people who I have turned down but I will put them back up for sale if you aren't having them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.