Right now ..

Manchester_lalala

Is anyone actually getting the feeling the owners promising ambition is starting to appear? Surely we cant fuck up with quality players like Tevez and Adebayor in our team added to all the over recruitments over the past year, and if we get Terry then jesus christ were going to be good (hopefully). My excitement level tonight has gone to a different level from what it was when i woke up this morning, and its feels pretty damn good ;)

I know what ya mean mate. Much as I loved the likes of Wayne Biggins, Trevor Morley etc., they don't really compare with Carlos, Robbie, RSC and possibly Terry. Can't see how even the blues can fuck this up, (although this is City so i wouldn't bet my bottom dollar on it!!)

durriti said:
I know what ya mean mate. Much as I loved the likes of Wayne Biggins, Trevor Morley etc., they don't really compare with Carlos, Robbie, RSC and possibly Terry. Can't see how even the blues can fuck this up, (although this is City so i wouldn't bet my bottom dollar on it!!)

LOL love City fans' humour has to be the best Even when we have the best players we still there's a possibility of us fucking it up hahaha.

ctid

kiran111 said:
durriti said:

LOL love City fans' humour has to be the best Even when we have the best players we still there's a possibility of us fucking it up hahaha.

ctid

The possibilty of fucking things up hasnt left my mind since the day we got taken over, it really is a nightmare, just want this 'typical city' to pack its bags and fuck off, then we rule the world. Happy days :D

Point taken. In all honesty, its fuckin fantastic to come home from work, after having city splashed all over the back pages and turning on SSN to find out whats the latest news from eastlands. To be taking players from the so called "big four" shows how serious we are. While i understand some peoples concerns about Terry, it'd be a massive statement of intent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.