Right that's it

Quinny85

Now I don't want sound like an arrogant supporter but I'm genuinely struggling to get my head around the amount of pure class that is now in our squad.

Where the fuck have days gone when we were all saying 'when Kevin Horlock is on your bench you're starting to get a good team'

I've never felt like this as a football supporter and I honestly don't know what to make of it. Years of having the piss taken out of me by all kinds of football supporters and now there's fuck all any of them can say.

Is anyone else struggling to come to terms what we are slowly becoming?

weve come a long way from the days when pearce carried his daughters teddy bears to the dug out with him! we were terrible but its all worth it now

Yeah me too. If it was happening to another club I would be in awe. But it's happened to us and I still don't believe it...I don't think I ever will. Wish my Dad was around to see it all happen...he just missed it. We joke that he is organising it all from up above :-)

Im just taking it one day at a time, i know exactly what you mean though we are all like kids who just had a blindfold taken of and they are in the middle of disney land with a sack of sweets.

One thing im loving is the rags i know, they don't know how to deal with this so they ramble on talking bollocks about istry, anything to try and dampen my spirits but im untouchable atm and its twisting their heads.

Being a city fan has steeled us to all the guff chucked our way in the last couple of seasons, i think many don't realize its water of a ducks back to us.

CTID

Cobwebcat said:
Yeah me too. If it was happening to another club I would be in awe. But it's happened to us and I still don't believe it...I don't think I ever will. Wish my Dad was around to see it all happen...he just missed it. We joke that he is organising it all from up above :-)

Ur dad is seeing it bud,so is my mum and all our beloved departed Blues..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.