Right! What was the song in 111/110 last Night?

jrb

Sounded like some kind of tribal war song. Lasted for about 30 seconds.

BTW. Song for RSC. It's so f***ing obvious!!! When he came on last night 6 of us started singing it........ Yeah!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoLVWvqEwzs[/youtube]

We thought of running up and down the steps, but we couldn't find a dog. Everyone around us started laughing.(not at us)

Re: Right! What was the De Longcock song in 111/110 last Night?

Der der derrrr, der der derrr. I agree, it's so obviously got to be his song. It would sound class with thousands of people singing it after everything good that Rocky does. I implore you to keep trying to get it going.

Re: Right! What was the De Longcock song in 111/110 last Night?

we should all run left and right while singing it and doing a bit of boxing technique

we'r on r way we'r on r way, to the champions league we'r on r way, how we gonna get there i dont no, how we gonna get there i dont care all i no is citys on r way!!

Shooter 83 said:
we'r on r way we'r on r way, to the champions league we'r on r way, how we gonna get there i dont no, how we gonna get there i dont care all i no is citys on r way!!

Alright mate, you leave my song alone ;)

Im surprised you could EVEN understand me the other night I was cabbaged!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.