Righteous Fool

liscal said:
Let's not kid oursleves, Taggart is far from deluded. He knows exactly what he's doing and how to play his petty mind games. He has publicly declared that Clattenburg came out of the Wigan incident with credit, while the whole world can see the opposite is true, but he's ensured he's got him on board for next time he refs the scum. Slating the ref as he does after games, as he did last night (without justification other than the Luiz incident), he's sending a warning to whoever is down to ref them next.

He's an obnoxious, two faced, deceiptful, hypocritical bully. But not deluded.
I was about to post on here, but luckily I read yours first. Spot on. The guy is playing the game and ensuring that the next ref daren't give any decision against them, and with Liverpool away and Arsenal at home in the next 2 games he knows he needs some refereeing help. He's played a blinder.....the twat!

when luiz fouled the scouser, did anyone else notice how the cheat was rolling around on the floor ,looking at the ref, trying to get him sent off !

stonerblue said:
Ricster said:
Just sent this to The FA

Are you serious?

Yeah, why?

It's about time football fans made a fucking stand against this prick and his team. Its the inconsistancy levels thats the main reason i'm falling out of love with the game. We as fans can be more powerful than any football club, yet we sit and whinge or moan about things rather than stand up and be counted. Its the Brittish way. Well not anymore, if i have to go on a one man crusade to reignite my passion for football and this is the way i have to do it then so be it.

Baconface

Baconface havimg a go last night at the referee who just happened to be Martin Atkinson, remember the 6 minutes at the SWAMP!- Justice

Re: Baconface

There is nothing wrong with baconface and his views that I couldnt sort out with the judicial use of a claw hammer.

Perhaps if he told his players to stop throwing themselves to the floor when touched every single time, in some cases laughably (Rooney/Nani) then refs may give them a few more free kicks but its like the nursery rhyme the boy who cried wolf, as Utd keep diving time after time i guess when Luiz did make contact, the ref once again thought Rooney flung himself to the floor yet again so didnt give it.

Mind u, it seems Atkinson is Chelsea's mascot as Webb/Clattenburg/others are to utd. Chelsea games with Atkinson P17 W16 D1 L0

Re: Baconface

1_barry_conlon said:
whicko said:
Baconface havimg a go last night at the referee who just happened to be Martin Atkinson, remember the 6 minutes at the SWAMP!- Justice

Were we not allowed to score in that 6 minutes?

No... if we had it would have been disalowed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.