Rio Ferdinand The Wimp

lionheart

His so-called female stalker (evidently a friend of the family) makes her very first unannounced call at the gate of his house in February. When he sees who it is, he immediately calls the Police. What a pathetic wimp. Why not talk to the poor woman and find out her true motives? He obviously has something to hide. More likely he gave her one at a party and led her a sorry dance.

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20110419/tuk-guilty-rio-stalker-goes-missing-from-45dbed5.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20110419/tuk ... dbed5.html</a>

Whatever this story is I get the feeling we are seeing the beginning of the end of camel gobs career. Not a day too soon imo!

To be fair to him (I don't like being fair really) but if he thinks she's a nut case, I wouldn't have came to the door to see her either.

Women are mental at the best of times, so if she's got a screw loose, who knows what she could have done. She might have scared his lip straight.

Clubber said:
To be fair to him (I don't like being fair really) but if he thinks she's a nut case, I wouldn't have came to the door to see her either.

Women are mental at the best of times, so if she's got a screw loose, who knows what she could have done. She might have scared his lip straight.

Think after Saturday, she could have fookin stood on his lip ???

oakiecokie said:
Clubber said:

Think after Saturday, she could have fookin stood on his lip ???

Perhaps he was worried she would wink at him

;-)

That girl looks really classy and way out of ferdys league.It will all come out in the hogwash I suppose.That guy has opened his mouth to many times,and proved to be talking Bullshit especially on Twitter,defending his mates such as Rooney/Neville who had obviously broken football etiquette,but exonerated by him publicly on his soapbox,whilst judging Balo guilty personally and publicly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.