Rio wants to shut up the City Gloryhunters

Sincerely hope Jamie Oliver's new Italian at the top of King Street takes loads of business away from the Camel's gaff.................

From top to bottom there just classless i mean come on Rio did you think that Man Us support was anything like it is now during the 1980's ???????????

twitter should have a special area reserved for pro footballers where wio and other intelectual heavyweights like joe barton and the grannyshagger could pontificate all day long

then normal people would not have to bother with it

Rio wants to shut up the City gloryhunters ??

He's got experience of shutting up gloryhunters especially the United ones..

Allowing us to put 6 past him certainly did that.

nowt to do with Rio, but last nights game (Porto) there was a lot of strangers where I sit, just wondering if we are attracting manures old gloryhunters ?

I think they are becoming obsessed with us... when they didn't see us as, as much of a threat to them as we are now they weren't looking out for our kit in the streets...

Its like if you saw (no disrespect) a Wigan fan, you wouldn't say oh look there's ANOTHER Wigan fan, you just wouldn't acknowledge it!

They must go to sleep worrying about the blue moon and how they are becoming the underdogs now we are emerging out on top! They are beginning to panic...

Just to add evidence to back up my comments - wooney even had to comment on twitter about two of our players in the African Nations Cup, no mention of any other players despite having several from other top EPL sides. cnut.

MCFC!

Wio. You are an embarrassment. At the end of the season when MANCHESTER CITY have won the league title. You can fuck off back darn sarf where you belong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.