Rio wants to shut up the City Gloryhunters

We've won one trophy in 35 years... we can hardly be accused of glory hunting you camel-faced nobhead!

for what its worth, I think this is interesting. following on from his comments about kids taking the piss out of him, it is a demonstration of the pressure they are under.

I might be wrong about this but from macari's chippy to rio's restaurant to nevilles hotel, it seems to me the reds have always tried to cash in on mcr in a way that is quite different to tony book's kitchen showroom, or anything that city players have ever done.

As they lose support in the city its not just about the club, its their pension scheme down the drain. Happy days

Every week you get one of them commenting on us, possibly because the question is put to them. We always get the same questions regarding United and the response from Mancini is they are a better side and the players always say they are not interested in United only the job they have to do with City. If it was me, I'd leave any comments until the end of the season.

The Goat 10 said:
Is it me or do our players seem much more respectful and reserved always praising United, even after we hammered them 6-1 Mancini gave credit to Ferguson and there team.

So why is it every week there seems to be another gobshite comment about us yet again coming from the swamp, shows the difference in class between the two clubs, we do our talking on the pitch.

its a case of "like father .....like son" in a away
they follow the examle of sir baconface trying to rattle us, upset us, provoke a reaction
we have seen it hundreds of times before with almost any team or club that dare to challenge them
imho city are doing it exactly right.....dont rise to the bait
play our game and let them mop their sweaty brows as they watch the games and weeks tick by
take pride blues.....we will not tumble to their levels and play mind games
our results and pro attitude will carry us along
if we dont win thew epl then so be it
but if we do we will ahve done it without these disgusting and shallow tactics
ctid

Danamy said:
bluedan said:
"Now that they are up there challenging we’re seeing more Manchester City kits around town and more people are talking about them,” he said. “You didn’t see that years ago. Now we want to shut those people up too.”

Read more at: <a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_united/s/1486179_rio-ferdinand-europa-league-triumph-for-manchester-united-will-at-least-silence-my-playground-critics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... nd-critics</a>

Is he right?

Nice to see the shit he was given at Madrid airport on Friday is in his head.

If we win the league i might even be tempted to open a twitter account just for the satisfaction of giving it to wobblegob and the granny shagger

Alright pal........Ive only just recovered after Porto......dont know about you but I think i'm getting too old for staying up all night on the piss for two nights running!!

i would have joined in giving him shit at Madrid airport if I had seen him!! When those at the front of our queue started singing I'm looking out for someone in a united top.........only for the camel face **** to slip past me unnoticed!! LOL I blame the Super Bock !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.