RIP Betty

citykev28 said:
meeesh said:
citykev28 said:
Now I like Coro as much as the next man and agree that this is sad news. However, she was a miserable woman on the show and not even a likeable miserable woman like Blanche was.

Think that was being 91 mate does to ya,long gone are the days of being a bouncy bubbly character at that age,but for 2,800 episodes over 42 years,she was obviously liked and loved somewhere !

So why was Blanche so likeable? Don't start Meeesh, I've only just started to forget that shit thread of yours.

LOL xxxx

citykev28 said:
meeesh said:
citykev28 said:
Now I like Coro as much as the next man and agree that this is sad news. However, she was a miserable woman on the show and not even a likeable miserable woman like Blanche was.

Think that was being 91 mate does to ya,long gone are the days of being a bouncy bubbly character at that age,but for 2,800 episodes over 42 years,she was obviously liked and loved somewhere !

So why was Blanche so likeable? Don't start Meeesh, I've only just started to forget that shit thread of yours.

How could anyone find Blanche likeable ? Are you one of them that still misses Bellamy ?

Barcon said:
citykev28 said:
meeesh said:

How could anyone find Blanche likeable ? Are you one of them that still misses Bellamy ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=catEhS8k_BU[/youtube]

neither bellamy nor robinho nor adebayor. i do miss barry conlon though.

citykev28 said:
Barcon said:
citykev28 said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=catEhS8k_BU[/youtube]

neither bellamy nor robinho nor adebayor. i do miss barry conlon though.

Must admit, that's a good one. She was still a miserable old, unlikeable woman though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.