RIP blue

fbloke said:
Its a shame that we dont have a name to put on here so that he can be properly remembered.

RIP, my thoughts are with his family and all who knew him.
same as above RIP blue.

It is with great sadness that I confirm that this is infact true, my uncle had a heart attack after the game in his car last night.
He was called Frank and always drank in the Grove before each match, he was only 53yrs old.
He was a season ticket holder on the 2nd tier in the west stand and was blue through and through. he began taking me to the games over 30yrs ago and told me we would win something one day!!! so glad we did before this tragic day.
If anyone from the grove pub who knows him wants information with regards to funeral details please PM and i will reply in the next couple of days to let you know where/when.
RIP FRANK!!!!!

R.I.P. Frank (MCFC) fan.
Thoughts are with you and your family.
You will always be part of our MCFC family.

I knew Frank quite well through his nephew who posted earlier, weirdly enough the last time I saw him was outside Wembley he just randomly (out of 80,000 possibilities) walked past! I'd just like to add what a fantastic fella he was, loved his family, his beer and loved City. Such a shame and such a loss. RIP Frank - We did get back to top after all!!

RIP Frank.

You saw them win the FA Cup and then watched one of the best second half games ever (in my opinion)

God Bless Lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.