RIP, Chopper.

pominoz said:
That's where i live now.

People hanging shit on him shits me,they know fuck all about the man only the reputation.

Nice ... I used to love it up there. Michael used to have this crazy writer's camps where he'd invite loads of different musicians up to write songs together. There's a signing in book which reads like a who's who of music from the 80's onwards.

People hanging shit on other people is what forums were designed for ... ;)

BillyShears said:
pominoz said:
That's where i live now.

People hanging shit on him shits me,they know fuck all about the man only the reputation.

Nice ... I used to love it up there. Michael used to have this crazy writer's camps where he'd invite loads of different musicians up to write songs together. There's a signing in book which reads like a who's who of music from the 80's onwards.

I edited my post as you were posting, so you would have been to Hanging Rock and Woodend?

Ducado said:
stony said:
pominoz said:
Why?
He was a nasty fuck, but only did it to the lowest of life, never to the guy in the street.

RIP,for me.

Gawd bless him and those lovable rogues the Krays. Wasn't that the excuse their friends used too ? "They only ever hurt other nasty people" I suppose that makes it alright then.

He was scum, I don't honestly understand why people make heroes out of scum like this. Raul Moat was another. A violent psychopath idolised by the great unwashed.
Spot on I can't be doing with apologists for violent scum, we had some idiot on here say the same thing about Creagan in a civilised country we use the court of law to ascertain the guilt of someone and the court decides the punishment not some brain dead knuckle dragger

Wrong thread...

pominoz said:
BillyShears said:
pominoz said:
That's where i live now.

I edited my post as you were posting, so you would have been to Hanging Rock and Woodend?

Went to Woodend a lot. I'm right assuming that that's where we'd go when we needed supplies for the house?

BillyShears said:
pominoz said:
BillyShears said:

Went to Woodend a lot. I'm right assuming that that's where we'd go when we needed supplies for the house?

Indeed that was/is the town to stock up, and the town i live in.
From Cheetham Hill to Woodend, living the life, me ;)

pominoz said:
BillyShears said:
pominoz said:

I'll let you know when I'm next in your neck of the woods!

BillyShears said:
pominoz said:
BillyShears said:

I'll let you know when I'm next in your neck of the woods!

Cool, we now have a boutique brewery <a class="postlink" href="http://www.holgatebrewhouse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.holgatebrewhouse.com/</a>
or go to the "local", where the locals go <a class="postlink" href="http://www.vicwoodend.com.au/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.vicwoodend.com.au/</a>,

Look forward to having a beer with you, blue.

I shall retire the blowtorch in the big mans honour

Great character, a best selling author who couldn't bloody read, go figure (:

Just to throw my 2p in, anyone who has read his books and is in fact reading above level 5 can see the motivation in his acts, nothing wrong with a little torture now and again!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I shall retire the blowtorch in the big mans honour

Great character, a best selling author who couldn't bloody read, go figure (:

Just to throw my 2p in, anyone who has read his books and is in fact reading above level 5 can see the motivation in his acts, nothing wrong with a little torture now and again!!

Not often we agree Zin, but on this we do. RIP Mark Brandon Read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.