RIP Jerry

Just thought I would share the email I received back from the club

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for your email, I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

We are putting something in this weekend’s match programme and are sending flowers to his funeral later this week.

Jerry was a very nice young man and we, especially Pablo, were terribly sad to learn of his passing.

Kind regards
Rosie

Jerry's funeral is being held this Thursday and is going to absolutely devastating for me and my Fiancée, who was really close to both Jerry.

bryan156 said:
Just thought I would share the email I received back from the club

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for your email, I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

We are putting something in this weekend’s match programme and are sending flowers to his funeral later this week.

Jerry was a very nice young man and we, especially Pablo, were terribly sad to learn of his passing.

Hi Bryan,
Thats one thing the club are good at,thinking of their own at this difficult time.They sent flowers for my dad last year and Sue at the club couldnt do enough for me regarding support.
RIP Jerry,the City family will be up there for you waiting.

Kind regards
Rosie

Jerry's funeral is being held this Thursday and is going to absolutely devastating for me and my Fiancée, who was really close to both Jerry.

The funeral took place today, was a beautiful service.

The club are paying there tributes at the Wigan game so please look out for something in the programme/big screen.

Thanks

Bryan

RIP Jerry. Condolences to all friends and family. Very Sad .. hope he has best view when we do the rags at wembley. xx

Glad to see the club get involved once again.

I like this bit ''Jerry was a very nice young man and we, especially Pablo, were terribly sad to learn of his passing'', just shows pablo wasn't their for a day out, theirs interest all the time between the club and fans after meetings and visits.

glad to hear it went well today.

R.I.P Jerry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.