RIP - Man collapses and dies tonight at Eastlands!!

Karie said:
Dear all,
Thankyou for your kind words about my dad, Brian Nuttall who passed away last night. As you can imagine we are all gutted. I usually go to the game with my dad and brother, Mark but 12 weeks ago had a little girl, Georgie my dads first Grandaughter (whom he adored) and have been going now and again. Not sure we can face going again, especially in those seats. He had been watching the blues since he was 8, thru thick and thin! My dad was and is and always will be the best dad, husband and grandad in the whole of the world.......City till he died.............
Keep smiling for us,
Karie and family x
I know you are all distraught as a family at your terrible loss, we all feel for you.

Maybe though if your dad had chosen a way to pass, being at City would have been right at the top of his list, in time you will see Coms as a very special spiritual place close to your heart and you will always feel your wonderful dad’s presence there.

God bless you all at this tragic time.

Good point 'Bradbury. Rather than have bad memories about last night and what happened there, every time you go there, remember your Dad...with a smile.

Very sorry to hear about ur dad please dont stop goin to the games take a picture of ur dad with you that way it HE will allways bring us luck .He will be lookin down singing BLUE MOON R I P BLUE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.