RIP MIKE DOYLE

Young or old, you knew about Mike Doyle and his devotion to the Blues.

R.I.P. Mike.

The man who backed off the whole Stretford End.

In an era where the term is abused, a true City legend.

Lucky enough to have seen him play in a great side, from me turning up as an eight year old to him leaving, he's got to be the one player who hated Utd. more than most of the fans.R.I.P. and thanks

These days we talk about great players and City Legends for those of us who remember Mick and were privillaged to have seen him play there can be no bigger CITY fan ever have to have worn Our shirt. I am sure Mick would have played or nothing for Man City.Mick was truly one of us if he had,nt have played he would have stood shoulder to shoulder with us on the Kippax.He had Man City stamped on his Heart ,He was a Lion in a Man City shirt.My HERO Mick Doyle.His dislike ! of the rags is legendary his interviews and comments in the M.E.N. before Derby days,used to wind the whole of the City up both Blue and Red.Mick would have laid down his life to turn the rags over.Now sadly he has god bless you Mick you will never be forgotten. If there is a game going on in Heaven rest assured Mick will still be kicking chunks out of the Rags

RIP Mick we loved you.

My old fellas soft spot for him you couldn't hide, he will be gutted.

Too young to see him play but when a name passes through the years like his does there's only one thing to say 'legend'

R.I.P doyley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.