rip-offs (under the radar!!)

brass neck

We all know the disgracefully huge rip-offs in Britain....houses, petrol, hotels, holidays, etc etc etc

But how about the ones that sneak in there, the ones that we kinda accept purely because we think at the time WHAT A RIP-OFF but either by subconsciously means or by design, we forget.

Razor blades.
Deodorant
Cheese
feminine hygiene (apparently a bloody rip off)
hair gel
Trainers
replica football shirts
toothpaste
bacon butty's

There is many more but I forget like the system wants me to!! we are all cash cows.........aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

you can get a bacon butty for 1.50, whats wrong with that? and cheese is stupidly cheap. all food is stupidly cheap.

headache pills..... aspirin is 30p in my supermarket. and deodorant is about the same price now as it was 15 years ago. what planet are some of you on? half of your rip-offs are as cheap now as they ever have been.

'unlimited' broadband with download caps. now there's a rip off. train fares, fuck me, ridiculous. and munchies, yep, that 20p premium over a mars bar is definitely out of order.

bizzbo said:
you can get a bacon butty for 1.50, whats wrong with that? and cheese is stupidly cheap. all food is stupidly cheap.

headache pills..... aspirin is 30p in my supermarket. and deodorant is about the same price now as it was 15 years ago. what planet are some of you on? half of your rip-offs are as cheap now as they ever have been.

'unlimited' broadband with download caps. now there's a rip off. train fares, fuck me, ridiculous. and munchies, yep, that 20p premium over a mars bar is definitely out of order.

Where are you getting (Good) bacon butties for a quid fifty???

alanjames24 said:
bizzbo said:

Where are you getting (Good) bacon butties for a quid fifty???

Proper butty shops that you see at the top of dodgy looking streets.

the cost of two rashers of bacon wholesale.......10p
the barm.....................................................5p
the gas.......................................................10p
the employee.................................................30p
the overheads,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,10p

some go for 3 quid..................... rip off

haircuts...rip off
bus fairs..........rip off
soft drinks at bars rip off......the coke is a post mix cost 10p sold a 3 quid!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.