rip-offs (under the radar!!)

Magazines, four four two a perfect example, a fecking fiver. Football shirts and boots. Golf equipment. Plane food, snacks, burger king and pizza hut/ dominoes. Unbefuckinglievable

kippaxwarrior said:
robspankthemonkey said:
HD TV emmm is it really that good and worth that bit extra?

Got my SKY+HD box for free, its only £10 a month for an extra 32 channels(with at least 10 more in the next 12 months) so that works out at 32p per channel(if my maths are right!!)
And YES it really is better if you have the right tv setup especially on sports and documentary channels

So rip-off?
NO!!!!

It is.

I have a "normal" tele, when something is broadcast in HD i can tell the difference in clarity.

those fecking car parking machines that make you put in your car reg number get me as mad as i can get. there is something to be said for the little pleasure gained giving or receiving a ticket that has time left on it, but the council dont want community spirit getting in the way of an extra few grand a year in charges. feckin hate the cnuts!!!

Car parking Levy.

250 quid a year to park at work from april 2012, rising to 350 the year after.

Well done Nottingham City Council.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.