RIP our kid

I can only wish you the very best in such a difficult time..there is so much kindness in this forum..the truth is that football becomes a big part of your life. Maybe slightly more so for the older guys as we grew up with only footy and music.. no internet,nothing.. the passing of any Blue should be supported from the King, to your brother. They are all significant losses. God bless you and your family.

Last Sunday my brother passed away aged 61 (heart attack). He was the reason I ended up being a blue. He was 11 years older than me and took me to my first match in 76 aged 6 villa at home 2-0, maroon benches in the platt lane (season tickets). He dragged me everywhere as a kid home and away. From the good days of the late 70s to the unmentionable years that followed we went to every game together until health issues stopped him going a few years ago. Great memories that will last forever. Some people are lucky enough to meet there idol/hero once in a lifetime, I did it a thousand times over. REST IN PEACE our kid x
So sorry to hear this bud

Condolences on your loss but so nice to hear of such brotherly love. You were a lucky man.

So sorry to hear of your loss, its a difficult time, but your memories of him will help in this time of sadness, i lost my older brother who also took me to my first away game something which i will always remember, those memories are special and will help you through.

Last Sunday my brother passed away aged 61 (heart attack). He was the reason I ended up being a blue. He was 11 years older than me and took me to my first match in 76 aged 6 villa at home 2-0, maroon benches in the platt lane (season tickets). He dragged me everywhere as a kid home and away. From the good days of the late 70s to the unmentionable years that followed we went to every game together until health issues stopped him going a few years ago. Great memories that will last forever. Some people are lucky enough to meet there idol/hero once in a lifetime, I did it a thousand times over. REST IN PEACE our kid x
Sleep well Blue x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.