Rival Fans Commentating on City Games

But for me, I think it is down to the club to do something about. These twats are representing our club on the national broadcasters, the first thing potential new City fans (And global fans) hear when the commentary is on City is negativity.
As a global fan, thankfully we don't have to listen to that shite.

This why I'll never pay for Sky.
Did he actually give Palmer MOTM, I had foreign commentary? He played well, but better than Foden, Silva?
Raz was their best player, had an absolute blinder.

Sky pundits are generally thick as fuck, the MOTM award invariably goes to the guy who scored the crucial goal regardless of their overall impact on the game

Do you think Chelsea and Arsenal fans love the fact that Carragher, Neville and Richards are on every broadcast?

Just get over it, it’s not a grand conspiracy, they can’t have 20 different commentators to keep every teams fans happy, we get plenty of representation from Micah and Nedum across the BBC and Sky and TNT/BT.

If your reaction to watching that game is that we’ve been hard done by because Carragher commentated on it, you don’t actually like football, just obsessing over the soap opera around it.

It ruins the game for city fans. The bias commentary from both spit and rat is awful. The former actually far worse Imo.

He can’t hide his bile and hate for city. Every decision or goal conceded comes with a squeaky roar and every goal by city is flat. Underneath it all he is desperate for city to drop points because it means Liverpool have more of a chance to win and that is fine but as city fans we shouldn’t have to listen to it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.