Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get him and Fred! And let's enjoy the reaction from the footballing world! I love it.

We used to buy a bunch of useless squad players when we won the league (With Mancini and Pellegrini). Now we are looking better than ever.....and we keep buying top players.

That's how it should be.

This guy would be awesome in our team very Sanchez like but quicker. Great ball control can take on players and can finish.

Being in our line up would make him work harder off the ball too. That’s his only potential weakness.

He’s not a long term transfer but awesome for a couple of seasons and we are short now with attackers and we have 4 trophies to go for.

Get it done (please) he would still be worth 30 million in 2 years so good business

I really hope this isn’t true, not the kind of player we need for me. Diaz, Foden and Zinchenko can cover if needed, plus Jesus back soon and sane won’t be that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.