Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is very dispiriting is, every fucker trying to break the leg of Sane, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Sterling, Diaz, and the officials doing fuck all about it.

Dispiriting if you are a Rag he means pmsl.

Destroying our opponents on and off the pitch right now and its wonderful.

Wish I had time to catch up on whole thread, been in fucking meetings all afternoon.

Great news about the transfer request, effectively sticks about £10mil on our fee anyway as he won’t be receiving a loyalty bonus, good lad, that’s the kind of player I want unlike a fucking mercenary like Sanchez.

He’s awesome one-on-one, always kills our left backs, so it’s a “yes” from me.

no they can't. but when fit they will be first choice. mahrez for me is coming here as back up. we dont exactly have a bad bench and with the squad we have we are walking the league. so its not like we are in desperate need of him.

id rather give diaz a chance and not have us be reliant on 60+ signings eveyrtime.

Diaz hasn't proved anything. Mahrez will be an excellent signing and you must be blind if u don't think we need another forward.

It's your opinion but I don't agree leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.