Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mahrez for £55m would be a great buy. Would certainly bring something new to the squad.
Those games where we struggle to score and you need something out of nothing, he can create something.

Games like Wigan away or palace away when nothing was coming off and the pitch isnt a bowling green, he would have created somthing out of nothing. He has a great strike on him and too many of our players do lack that.

Players like Bernardo, Sterling, David Silva are all amazing players but in games where you need a goal out of nowhere they struggle. They dont bag one from 30 yards. Tippy Tappy play and side foot finishes arent always the answer.

I think Mahrez for £55m would be a great buy. Would certainly bring something new to the squad.
Those games where we struggle to score and you need something out of nothing, he can create something.

Games like Wigan away or palace away when nothing was coming off and the pitch isnt a bowling green, he would have created somthing out of nothing. He has a great strike on him and too many of our players do lack that.

Players like Bernardo, Sterling, David Silva are all amazing players but in games where you need a goal out of nowhere they struggle. They dont bag one from 30 yards. Tippy Tappy play and side foot finishes arent always the answer.

those games will always happen doesn't matter who you have in the squad
Bernardo, Sterling, David Silva
41 goals 30 assists
whoever we get in they are going to have to be high quality

"tippy tappy" play is how we play ,even when we were losing to united we still played that way,pep wont change,and playing "tippy tappy"(fucking disgraceful term for our football this season) has led to 90 points and 98 goals ?????????????????????????????????

those games will always happen doesn't matter who you have in the squad
Bernardo, Sterling, David Silva
41 goals 30 assists
whoever we get in they are going to have to be high quality

"tippy tappy" play is how we play ,even when we were losing to united we still played that way,pep wont change,and playing "tippy tappy"(fucking disgraceful term for our football this season) has led to 90 points and 98 goals ?????????????????????????????????

Relax peace frog. You've got me all wrong.
Our style of football is great and those players mentioned are fantastic.

However we are in the Mahrez forum. IMO he brings something that those players mentioned dont.
You do get those games. But when we are going side to side, no gaps, ball bobbling around you need that someone (like Yaya used to) who can, out of nothing, smash one from distance. Bernardo, Sterling, Dave dont do that do they? In those games we had nothing else. We dont have a big tall striker to add that Plan C or D. We only have players on the bench who are similar to whats already out there.

Relax peace frog. You've got me all wrong.
Our style of football is great and those players mentioned are fantastic.

However we are in the Mahrez forum. IMO he brings something that those players mentioned dont.
You do get those games. But when we are going side to side, no gaps, ball bobbling around you need that someone (like Yaya used to) who can, out of nothing, smash one from distance. Bernardo, Sterling, Dave dont do that do they? In those games we had nothing else. We dont have a big tall striker to add that Plan C or D. We only have players on the bench who are similar to whats already out there.
relaxed now :)

The player I’m most interested in us signing this summer - think he will be a big additional to the squad. Gives us options on left and through middle if needed. A better finisher than Stirling.

Bonus is that It puts more onus on Sane being more consistent as if he is not Stirling can play on the left and Mahrez on right

Two very good points in my opinion. Have to agree with both of these and think Mahrez would be a brilliant addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.