Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahaha you're right. Apologies didn't notice that.

Anyway here's a gif for those saying he can't play on the left, you might remember it:

OccasionalBitterDormouse-size_restricted.gif

It's actually him this time too I promise.

Scored with his right foot as well.

I’m happy we see eye to eye on this signing.

Top quality left foot but the right is also fairly good something Sane is lacking. He’s gotten into so many great positions but the chance was lost due to his inability to use his right.

In the situation above Sane would have either passed or cut onto his left one more time. Love Sane but there is obviously room for improvement.

Mahrez will be a revelation for us.

Good old agent fee...

Sometimes its good that these agent fee rumours rear their ugly head. It can seperate those that truly want to play for us and those that are thinkin of the cashish (a la the rag piano player). If Mahrez truly wants to join he'll tell his agent to shut the fuck up, take whats on offer and be happy with his lot. If not Mahez can join sanchez's rag band and play history tunes.

*edit. Hope we get him. While Hazard is a top player I just think Mahrez would really slot in. Good be a Salah type phenom. Certainly has the quality.

Ahaha you're right. Apologies didn't notice that.

Anyway here's a gif for those saying he can't play on the left, you might remember it:

OccasionalBitterDormouse-size_restricted.gif

It's actually him this time too I promise.
I've watched every game of his and honestly thats the only time I remember him scoring with his right foot coming in from the left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.