Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pained that I had to read 10+ pages initially thinking that there really was big movement in this transfer. At the same time, it provided a bit of entertainment with someone gifting Hazard more career goals than he did ever score and another blatantly refusing to accept proof shown him which he requested over and over all to prove a point that Mahrez ain't good enough.

This is summary for users of the thread. You may want to have a rethink if you feel the need to visit the last 10 or so pages of this thread.

I'm pained that I had to read 10+ pages initially thinking that there really was big movement in this transfer. At the same time, it provided a bit of entertainment with someone gifting Hazard more career goals than he did ever score and another blatantly refusing to accept proof shown him which he requested over and over all to prove a point that Mahrez ain't good enough.

This is summary for users of the thread. You may want to have a rethink if you feel the need to visit the last 10 or so pages of this thread.
Why didn't I start with this

Hazard is possibly a better player, but in terms of recent output, they are very similar.

Personally think Mahrez will be a great addition, he offers a great attacking threat, can score from distance and will be available & rested for the start of the season

Mahrez last 3 years: 39 goals, 26 assists
Hazard last 3 years: 35 goals, 16 assists
I think this is smart from City. Prem proven, an additional guy to break packed defences all for much less than Pogba, Coutinho etc cost. No World Cup either so he’ll be ready to go.

We’ve so many attacking options now it’s fantastic.

I liked the bit where a poster likened it to watching someone 'fuck a bag of nails' hahaha

Put up with 1 page and skipped the next 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.