Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero played 39 times in all competitions and scored 30 times last season. Not sure I would say he's on the decline

He said in an interview recently that after the surgery on his knee this is the first time he has been able to move it without pain in five years. I was very much of the opinion he was on the way out last summer, in a similar way to potato face, peaking so strong so early in your career sometimes means you decline earlier - and he has well and truly proved me wrong. If that was playing through pain I can imagine we might be about to see an even better season for Kun.

He said in an interview recently that after the surgery on his knee this is the first time he has been able to move it without pain in five years. I was very much of the opinion he was on the way out last summer, in a similar way to potato face, peaking so strong so early in your career sometimes means you decline earlier - and he has well and truly proved me wrong. If that was playing through pain I can imagine we might be about to see an even better season for Kun.
Agreed. Who's potato face?

Very excited about this one, others have said this, but he is one of the opposition players who when they get the ball you think “shit”
For me, this is bang on. The reason we know Mahrez is a special player is because the other team shits themselves whenever he gets the ball.

For me, this is bang on. The reason we know Mahrez is a special player is because the other team shits themselves whenever he gets the ball.
Agree with this. And the same can be said of our Kev, whenever he has the ball we always think he's going to do something magical.

Why will he miss a lot of games?
He is world class or have you had your head up your arse for the last 7 yrs??
Steady........ you can't say that to Karen
We know Kun will miss matches but no more than the rest unless he gets a bad one!

I used to feel that way when Sanchez was at Arsenal... hope Mahrez doesn’t go the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.