Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fucking pathetic. We complain about the media, but some on here use every opportunity to 'replace' or 'improve on' Sterling. Is it just me that can see this?

Earmarked for the bench? Oh Fuck off.

Sterling cost nearly 50 million. Transfer fees have inflated so much that in today's market, it would be closer to 100. So please tell me why 60m Mahrez is clearly 'earmarked' to replace our best forward last season, who is worth a lot more to the club (seeing as you think how much a player costs makes any difference on team selection).

Haha you fuck off,lol,you think Sterling is worth 100m now then ? Is that what you are saying ?

We wanted Mahrez in January do you agree with that ? Because it's the truth apparently

Haha you fuck off,lol,you think Sterling is worth 100m now then ? Is that what you are saying ?

We wanted Mahrez in January do you agree with that ? Because it's the truth apparently
No, that's not what I'm saying.

Closer to 150 actually.

Of course we wanted Mahrez in January. We have wanted another forward since the summer. We have 4 out and out forwards, plus Bernardo, for 3 places. Imagine how good sterling and sane would be if they werent knackered by playing every game

Can you take your weekly slagging of raz to his thread where we don't have to fucking read it

No, that's not what I'm saying.

Closer to 150 actually.

Of course we wanted Mahrez in January. We have wanted another forward since the summer. We have 4 out and out forwards, plus Bernardo, for 3 places. Imagine how good sterling and sane would be if they werent knackered by playing every game

A good World Cup for Sterling and the new manager at Real might see him as a target. they do love a marquee signing?

It's fucking pathetic. We complain about the media, but some on here use every opportunity to 'replace' or 'improve on' Sterling. Is it just me that can see this?
Couldn’t agree more. Surprised me just how pivotal Sterling has been in our success this year and no matter what he achieves, there’s always someone harping on about how he could or should do better.

He's not getting used to the premier league, he's getting used to a completely different set of tactics, instructions, teammates, a new role within the team.

How long did it take Otamendi to get playing his best under Pep? Aguero? Sterling? Even KDB said it took a long time for everything Pep was telling him to sink in. They didn't have to get used to the league, they'd been here for longer than Mahrez, Aguero was already a premier league winner, did that stop him from having trouble adapting? No.

It's not about favourites playing or not, it'll be a meritocracy, but anyone thinking Mahrez will waltz into the starting XI and start nearly every game like KDB/Silva/Walker/Fernandinho did last season is completely kidding themselves in my opinion. Attacking in this City side is a very precisely orchestrated operation, a lot of it revolves around knowing the runs and passes your teammates are going to make as well, so it'd be jaw dropping if he slid in seamlessly. It'll take time for him like it did everyone else.

If you really want to resort to personal attacks, we can, but I'm not sure why you'd feel the need, especially considering how the last time you complained about me was when in the Sterling thread when you said, what was it again? Oh yeah -

How'd that prediction work out for you?
Oh dear.Owned I think. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.