Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
want him - but its getting to the stage of it becoming an underwhelming signing the longer and longer it drags on.....

Feel sorry for the lad himsel

Surely this can't be correct. A deal stalling over a dissagreement over a valuation lol When I proffered this as the most likley reason the deal wasn't being concluded a few weeks back many on here just shot me down. The same posters are now conspicuous by their absence !

Any deal with Joorabchian the snake involved is likely to be protracted. Still not too late for City to walk away rather than doing business with this leech who de-stabilised our whole club last time we had dealings with him. I am amazed he has been allowed back in as Khaldoon knows what he is like.

Any deal with Joorabchian the snake involved is likely to be protracted. Still not too late for City to walk away rather than doing business with this leech who de-stabilised our whole club last time we had dealings with him. I am amazed he has been allowed back in as Khaldoon knows what he is like.

Have to agree entirely.

Update from a decent journo who city watch quotes - reckon they will post it soon

Mahrez. For what it’s worth. Man City and Leicester still apart on valuations. But Maddison deal should hurry it along all the same. And no sign of Pep giving up or going elsewhere. File under ‘saga’

Makes sense....this one has gone silent for far too long for the clubs to be "close". Wouldnt surprise me if this deal has "stalled".....hopefully the Maddison signing will give this a little push. Havent we been working on this deal since Jan? No rush.....Pre training still 3 weeks away, so still time for this to get done!

Tolmie said a while ago this was done.

I think he meant done as in....the player has agreed terms and wants to be a blue....it would seem that the clubs still cant agree on a price, even after months of talks (if you include the winter transfer window) Anyone think Bailey is still a good option?

I think he meant done as in....the player has agreed terms and wants to be a blue....it would seem that the clubs still cant agree on a price, even after months of talks (if you include the winter transfer window) Anyone think Bailey is still a good option?

It’s half way thrum June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.