Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CEO of the business I work for was at a do with Brian marwood and city just point blank refuse to pay kias fee? Mahrez has dropped a huge clanger getting him involved imo

For a player who allegedly wants this move Mahrez seems to have a strange way of showing it. Employing a dodgy agent who he must know has a very difficult history with City and demanding a huge pay off from Leicester to presumably accompany his signing on fee and wage increase. You have to wonder if there’s better out there for the money.

For a player who allegedly wants this move Mahrez seems to have a strange way of showing it. Employing a dodgy agent who he must know has a very difficult history with City and demanding a huge pay off from Leicester to presumably accompany his signing on fee and wage increase. You have to wonder if there’s better out there for the money.
I’m afraid some of these lads aren’t quite there between the ears mate. He may have been done a dance by Kia.

I’m afraid some of these lads aren’t quite there between the ears mate. He may have been done a dance by Kia.

Correct and once you sign up to these type of agents all they are bothered about is nice big pay day! Mahrez very Niave he probably thought having a well known high power agent he will get him the love he wants?

The problem is Mahrez withdrawing his transfer request, in the full knowledge that he wouldn't get his bonus with it in place. I'd imagine the club will dig it's heels on on this one, no way they will want to be paying out a bonus for someone who has put in multiple transfer requests and gone missing for two weeks. He's forced the transfer, and those payments are there for those the club decides to cash in on and not someone forcing a move.

It might drag on, but I'd imagine the deal will go through and both City's will know that.

I called this a month ago, to much derision from some on here. The transfer stalling is all about money and greed. Not sure I want such a primadona as Mahrez at City we've just got shot of one ego in Toure. If moving to the champions and working under Pep on massive money 100k or 150K or 200k a week or whatever isn't enough and him and his arse of agent want a pay off I think City should walk away. He might be the star player at Leicester but he wont be at City.

I called this a month ago, to much derision from some on here. The transfer stalling is all about money and greed. Not sure I want such a primadona as Mahrez at City we've just got shot of one ego in Toure. If moving to the champions and working under Pep on massive money 100k or 150K or 200k a week or whatever isn't enough and him and his arse of agent want a pay off I think City should walk away. He might be the star player at Leicester but he wont be at City.
Source ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.