Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have an outside shot at Europe and still in the cup that makes it less easy to sell their best player when there will be no time to spend £60 million.

I wonder though if they feel they owe him for sticking with the club for 2 years turning down multiple approaches playing professionally, and his view is that this is his chance to get a big move.

Personally, prefer Zaha over him, but a lot depends on their current clubs' willingness to sell in Jan.

He's as Algerian as Zidane. Born in France.

Pride of Algeria. Someone who actually chose to play for Algeria instead of what is usually the opposite. His father is from the small town neighbouring to where my own father came from. I have relatives that met him when he went to visit a few years ago.

I wonder though if they feel they owe him for sticking with the club for 2 years turning down multiple approaches playing professionally, and his view is that this is his chance to get a big move.

Had it been two weeks ago that might have been true, but to sell your star player this late in the window is a tough call for anyone to sell to their fans.

Going to depend on who we are offering in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.