Rob Brydon,Lee Mac & David Mitchell,2019 Tour ... Tickets anyone ??

oakiecokie

I should have done this weeks ago but I kept putting it off,much to my dismay the tour has completely sold out.
If anyone knows of any spare tickets could you please let me know.
I`ve just come off one site and fuck me they`re offering them at £251 per ticket and another one was £1150 per ticket !!!!!

For the Southend show, it says that tickets aren't available for the Saturday show, but for the Sunday and Monday shows, it says contact the venue directly, so they potentially have some left. Might be worth a phone call.

Whatever you do, don't use Viagogo. I made that mistake the other day, because I didn't know what they were.

For the Southend show, it says that tickets aren't available for the Saturday show, but for the Sunday and Monday shows, it says contact the venue directly, so they potentially have some left. Might be worth a phone call.

Whatever you do, don't use Viagogo. I made that mistake the other day, because I didn't know what they were.

Personally I`ve never had the need for it myself
tenor.gif

Harmless comedians watchable on telly if nowts on, but wouldn't pay to go watch them personally.

Thanks for the update IWS but alas they have also sold out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.