Robben link

boris karloff said:
Robben always seemed to injured at Chelsea.

I don't know what he's injury record has been like since, but I would treat him with caution.

Also, Robben is a Left Winger and Sweep plays on the Right unless I've missed something

Nope, you're spot on. It would be Petrov who he'd be up against for a place on the left.

coops said:
boris karloff said:

I don't know what he's injury record has been like since, but I would treat him with caution.

Also, Robben is a Left Winger and Sweep plays on the Right unless I've missed something.

Tbh he can play either side but he does favour the right and has been playing there all season for Real

Sorry, but the only times I saw him play last season it was on the left.

coops said:
boris karloff said:

Also, Robben is a Left Winger and Sweep plays on the Right unless I've missed something.

Tbh he can play either side but he does favour the right and has been playing there all season for Real

Cheers Coops....didn't realise he'd been playing on the Right, I don't watch much Spanish stuff.

Nope, you're spot on. It would be Petrov who he'd be up against for a place on the left.

Quinninho, I had a look at Wiki after Coops mentioned he's been playing on the Right and it looks like he had a good season.....you live and learn eh. ;)

Man City offer
15.06.09 | tribalfootball.com
Real Madrid winger Arjen Robben is seriously considering a money-spinning move to Manchester City.

The People says the ex-Chelsea winger, is willing to listen to offers after fearing Cristiano Ronaldo's £80m move to Real Madrid could spell the end of his career in Spain.

City are set to bid £15m for the Dutchman but Real will try to hold out for £20m.

Madrid president Florentino Perez knows that in order to keep his spending up he might have to offload Robben.

just got this off a site wot we wont a winger for ???we have a few allready ??

robben is a fantastic player, dont get how any City fan could say they aint fussed on him
only 25 and for someone who you say is injured played 29 league games for Real last season

10.Goater_Legend said:
coops said:
Wish I could dig up a thread from last year when he signed.

He had a decent season which was spoilt by injury, when fully fit he looked brilliant.
Agree 100%.

dam fookin right hes a quality that we v trained from a teenager sold for 21mill bourght back FOR 9 MILL come back a better player than the one that left if he aint injured he s top nuff said

onelikeshmike said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
coops said:
Wish I could dig up a thread from last year when he signed.

He had a decent season which was spoilt by injury, when fully fit he looked brilliant.
Agree 100%.

dam fookin right hes a quality that we v trained from a teenager sold for 21mill bourght back FOR 9 MILL come back a better player than the one that left if he aint injured he s top nuff said

FOOTBALL IS A SQUAD GAME :):):):):)

robben is a fantastic player. city should be banging down real madrid's door if he is available. 15mil? a bargain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.