robbie happy

Bill

no fall out with hughes and likes it at city.
this from the guy with the big news up his sleeve.

also confirmed kaka was not the big news and that this big thing is still very much on.
i asked if it was a player he said he can't say.
he went on "its nothing to do with south america" bit random but there you go.

after reading robinhos quotes on the bbc i really believe hes not gone for good, i just hope he wasn t just saying that though

I think Robinho will stay as long as he can see that the club are moving forward, via buying class players, give him some credit, hes no dope when it comes to football. and he knows what side his bread is butterd..

Do you reckon when he says its nothing to do with South America it is actually something to do with south america?

Don't get it though coz didnt he say it would split the opinions of fans?

johnmc said:
Do you reckon when he says its nothing to do with South America it is actually something to do with south america?

Don't get it though coz didnt he say it would split the opinions of fans?

I took that to mean it's not gonna be a Brazilian or Argentinian player we're signing.

That's Kun out the window then.

What Cooke actually said was along the lines of 'I don't know all the details yet' and 'If club rules have been broken it will be addressed' and of course the media take this to mean that he's getting a whopping fine and he's unhappy and wants to leave.

I trust that this is just a misunderstanding or breakdown in communication and everything is fine really. Hopefully the feeling that everyone is against us will get through to the players and they will band together even more effectively. Wasn't it Big Joe who said there is nothing better than making someone eat their words.

i'm sick of newbies with a mere 10000 posts under their belt coming on here and suggesting that the football club with the most money at their disposal (by quite some margin) on the planet, would possbibly want to do something big in the same transfer window where the biggest signing coup of all time had slipped through their fingers.

hughes out! dunne out! adug out!!!!!!.... quack quack flibble..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.