robbie happy

Robinho: I'm happy at Manchester City
20-01-2009

Robinho says: "I would like to make it clear to the fans what the situation is, so that they can understand my decision to fly home to Brazil."

"Earlier in the month I made Manchester City aware that I needed to return to Brazil, because of a family matter. The club agreed and I was grateful to them for this."

"Up until yesterday it was my understanding that the club had no problem with my plans."

"I feel it is important to underline that I did not return to Brazil because of the Kaka deal. He is one of my good friends and it would have been great to see him at Manchester City - but it had nothing to do with his decision to stay in Milan."

"I will return to the club and hope to sort out this matter as soon as possible. I am committed to helping Manchester City become the force the owners assured me they will become."

RAG media turning everything we say against us, WE no differently and WE will get behind out team.

Sure we may be a bit deflated about what's happened in the pase few days but WE are City and WE will rise above this!

The way Robby has defended himself by saying its "family matters" adds the mystic that makes you think...death,bad illness,critical illness even.
It Just happens to be his birthday this w/end so you decide !

If it is something that would divide the fans and it isn't South America then Tevez isn't coming. I can't remember who De Niro's source is. Is he someone who is likely to know something amazing and earth shattering?

Good news about Robbie - whenever I wonder about how good he actually is I just remember that chip against arsenal. How many players in the world could a)do that b) even try it?

salfordtrueblue said:
The way Robby has defended himself by saying its "family matters" adds the mystic that makes you think...death,bad illness,critical illness even.
Maybe both his grans have died!

Good news that Robbies happy if your source is reliable and hopefully backs up the TFM rumour of Villa who of course isnt South American but I cant really see it dividing the fans.(apart from those who will be sad to see him replace Vassell or Evans and start before Bellamy ?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.