Robbie heading back to Santos on loan

Barry Conlons wig said:
Although I would love this to be true, its taken from the irish independant on newsnow... so no credability at all

To add to the credability it has something in this mornings Sun as well so it must be true.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
Although I would love this to be true, its taken from the irish independant on newsnow... so no credability at all

You would 'love' us letting the most expensive signing in British football history leave for fuck all?

You would 'love' that more than Mancini getting the best out of him, and him fulfilling his potential it seems. No doubt you magically know that 'will never happen' so can justify such a ridiculous thought.

yes, I am not the lazy twats biggest fan, I would love him to prove me wrong though and to get him off the scene would be beneficial to city and maybe just maybe he plays to his potential and then comes back with the bug again.... but i very much doubt it, so if not do you really think that our owners give a shit if they stick him with the youth or even train on his own.

in bobby we trust

Barry Conlons wig said:
yes, I am not the lazy twats biggest fan, I would love him to prove me wrong though and to get him off the scene would be beneficial to city and maybe just maybe he plays to his potential and then comes back with the bug again.... but i very much doubt it, so if not do you really think that our owners give a shit if they stick him with the youth or even train on his own.

in bobby we trust

Just don't understand the mentality mate.

I am totally behind Mancini and want ALL our players to succeed. I would not 'love' any of them to leave - I want them all to do well for City.

The fact that Robinho is the one with the most natural ability just makes me want him to succeed at City even more. Because of what he could do for us.

Robinho has had a disrupted season through injury and shenanigans from Barca - look what a run in the team has done for Carlos. Lot of people slating him early in the year - not for being lazy, but for being 'not good enough'. They were wrong then and they are wrong now about Robinho.

If we want to become a world power in football the fans are going to have change lose this Dogs of War, Dickov mentality. Otherwise we are destined to forever underachieve.

Robinho is well on the path of becoming the next Denilson.

If there is substance to the rumor then it's a real shame. I put it down to robbie believing the press. Constantly on his back whilst berbaflop gets away with it because he wears a red shirt.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Barry Conlons wig said:

in bobby we trust

Just don't understand the mentality mate.

I am totally behind Mancini and want ALL our players to succeed. I would not 'love' any of them to leave - I want them all to do well for City.

The fact that Robinho is the one with the most natural ability just makes me want him to succeed at City even more. Because of what he could do for us.

Robinho has had a disrupted season through injury and shenanigans from Barca - look what a run in the team has done for Carlos. Lot of people slating him early in the year - not for being lazy, but for being 'not good enough'. They were wrong then and they are wrong now about Robinho.

If we want to become a world power in football the fans are going to have change lose this Dogs of War, Dickov mentality. Otherwise we are destined to forever underachieve.

Good post. Very well put mate.

if we are gonna let robinho go we need to find a replacement first.lets find someone who wants to play for city an not himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.