robbie savage

When chappers asked savage would thete be anything wrong with him being a rag, savage paused, im sure savage wanted to say "yeah, you shitbag". Hate chappie. Savage is quality. Did he and bellers get on? I have a feeling they didnt.

mannion18 said:
When chappers asked savage would thete be anything wrong with him being a rag, savage paused, im sure savage wanted to say "yeah, you shitbag". Hate chappie. Savage is quality. Did he and bellers get on? I have a feeling they didnt.

Yeah he's good mates with Bellamy and Mancini, which caused him a problem last season.

Absolute class.

Pissed my sides when they were asking where we need to improve and Savage said he thought we needed another centre half. Stubbs asked him who we should sign and Savage replied "I've got no idea, God I suppose, they've got that much money they could probably afford him at centrehalf".

Legend.

Hated him as a player he's great as a pundit. Seriously funny on the 606 phone In. Also helps he's thick as thieves with Bobby. He's definitely one of the few with time for us. He always gives loads back when pundits or fans give city some on his watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.