Robbie wants out!!!!

Immaculate Pasta said:
The c unt should be speaking English by now.

do you speak any foreign languages? in my own experience, they're bloody hard and despite years of study never completely mastered the languages I studied.

mcigo said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

do you speak any foreign languages? in my own experience, they're bloody hard and despite years of study never completely mastered the languages I studied.

I can speak a little Spanish, learnt it in 6 months. He has been here 8 months and he can't speak a word of the queens english.

Shocking.

wouldn't bother me either way, actually. Great great player but I feel we could put out a more flexible team without him.

any other day i would have dismissed this but the fact that his house is up for sale actually does scare me a little but he wont be going Hopefully!

Santos could not afford the transfer fee. He has a contract that means they would have to pay serious money. Robbie is reportedly on £150K a week after tax. Brazillian clubs pay nothing like that, that's why all their best players are in Europe. They get large crowds but gate prices are peanuts. Stop posting laughable threads and just think a bit before getting suckered in.

Immaculate Pasta said:
mcigo said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

I can speak a little Spanish, learnt it in 6 months. He has been here 8 months and he can't speak a word of the queens english.

Shocking.

I agree with Immaculate Pasta to a certain extent. I mean he's been here 8 months, gets paid £120k+ a week and he can't speak english. If i we're getting paid that sort of money i'd make sure to speak the language of the club i we're at. Also whats even more of a disgrace is that Elano can't speak English either...how long has he been here?

No quotes from Robson himself so I will take this with:-

apinchofsalt.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.