Robbie Williams 22nd June

Do they have Fellas selling really bad quality t-shirts outside afterwards?

The missus was in Asda Eastlands yesterday and two girls were refused alcohol as they are going to the gig. The checkout operator said that Asda were told by GMP not to sell alcohol to anyone attending the gig. Jesus, I didn't realise there was a problem with alcohol relates incidents at Robbie Williams gigs!

Oh, the missus said the checkout woman actually asked them if they were going to the gig, and after the girls said yes she then had to refuse to sell them alcohol.

malg said:
The missus was in Asda Eastlands yesterday and two girls were refused alcohol as they are going to the gig. The checkout operator said that Asda were told by GMP not to sell alcohol to anyone attending the gig. Jesus, I didn't realise there was a problem with alcohol relates incidents at Robbie Williams gigs!

Oh, the missus said the checkout woman actually asked them if they were going to the gig, and after the girls said yes she then had to refuse to sell them alcohol.

I'm not claiming to be a criminal mastermind but I can think of a clever way of getting round that ban.

tidyman said:
malg said:

I'm not claiming to be a criminal mastermind but I can think of a clever way of getting round that ban.

Are you suggesting telling a lie to the Asda staff? Rebel.

citykev28 said:
tidyman said:
malg said:

I was thinking, a walk up to that offie down the road but now you mention it, you may be on to something. Clever.

Fucking Hell it's come to something when the fucking police are telling Asda staff not to sell alcohol to anybody going to a gig.

Thought we lived in a democratic free country.

Is anybody else sick to fucking death of the nanny state, big brother, human fucking rights mantra that the powers that be try to dictate our lives with.

For a full season a couple of seasons ago at the crossroads where the B of the Bang once stood every week the police were stopping you crossing the road until they were ready to let you cross safely whilst further down the road the local scally Nited chavs were probably targeting Young Blues. Fuckkkkk Offff I'm 48 years of age I know how to cross the fucking road you idiots go and do something more worthwhile.

And FFS haven't the Police had a briefing so that at least know you'd have to be be blue bleezing blind drunk to watch a fucking Robbie Williams gig.

tidyman said:
citykev28 said:
tidyman said:

I was thinking, a walk up to that offie down the road but now you mention it, you may be on to something. Clever.
That's what I said to the missus, but she said that the checkout operator told the girls that it was a ban enforced in a certain radius of the ground, so covered other shops in the area. However, I'd be stunned if a local shop would follow 'police guidelines' (which is what I'm guessing they were, as I'd be surprised if they could actually enforce this?). Still, I'm sure the girls involved just went out, then came back in and used a different till with a different answer to the original question. Oh, and I asked the missus what it was they were drinking, and it was just a couple of bottles of some blue stuff (the WKD type of gear) - so not as if they were getting plastered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.