Robbie Williams Netflix documentary

ColinBellsjockstrap

Anybody seen this?

Very powerful stuff, shows the downsides of fame and fortune.

Having to go on stage in front of nearly 100,000 fans in both Leeds and Ireland feeling depressed and like shit, but somehow he pulled through, being in tears sometimes during the performance,

Like many Rock and pop stars he has had drug issues, but this was more about struggling to cope with fame. He made the point all the musicians, road crew (73 trucks) Venue staff were depending on him and the responsibility fell on his shoulders.

I actually felt sorry for him, as he came across as a decent bloke.

Yes, I know some people might say try to bring up three kids in an inner city when you are six months behind on your mortgage and you have just lost your job, but that is a different type of stress.

Cue the expected replies of he's a twat from the potteries.....:-)

I'm pretty sure this forum has him down as one of the top ten worst rag fans. You're a brave man making this thread.

I like his music of a certain period of time , lots of rubbish to though, wouldnt be famous for any amount of money, poison chalice

Wouldnt watch it. Same with Beckham. A pair of narcissistic attention seekers
Pretty much my take as well. If you're prepared to court publicity, be prepared for the shitty type, along with the adoring type. The media love to stick the boot in. It's what they do. Is it fair? What's fair got to do with it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.