Robbie Williams Netflix documentary

There are loads of insecure extroverts around the world.
Those are the ones generally that are insecure. Had a mate who was always acting the fool and joking around. A few years ago he took a load of tablets and his brother found him after not hearing from him for several days. He was either the life and soul or could drain the atmosphere out of a room if he was feeling down but no one ever thought he would take his own life

Those are the ones generally that are insecure. Had a mate who was always acting the fool and joking around. A few years ago he took a load of tablets and his brother found him after not hearing from him for several days. He was either the life and soul or could drain the atmosphere out of a room if he was feeling down but no one ever thought he would take his own life
Won’t like the post, but agree with you. Some people can’t turn their brains off.

Im a stubborn fucker and when his emails were leaked about demanding a knighthood it spelt out what its all about for him
The clip ive seen about her claiming to be working class was that staged it made my balls tingle
Also, i dont trust men who have cosmetic surgery and hair transplants ;)
Haha, I just needed a bit of help there, I’m back on board

It’s possible to be rich and successful yet deeply unhappy. Tyson Fury was. It got to the point where he believed Paris and the children would be better off without him.

What did he do to the Parisans? I know the French can.be a little aloof but to annoy a whole city is tremendous work tbh.

I don't really get his appeal to be honest. Shite bland music for knob heads.
Used to work with a couple of scousers that knew nothing about music. Absolutely no taste. But they went over to Ireland and down to knebworth to watch this bang average ego maniac. He’s not even a great drug taker to be compared with some of the greats. Big cop out for him to do swing with a big band behind you. He was crap at it. “Im rich beyond my wildest dreams” he shouted once on tv. Sums himself up for being bloody lucky, and a total knob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.