Robbie.

farhie

I personally am a huge supporter of Robinho think he is a huge talent! I am sick of the constant negative press does my nut in. Just posting the following goals scored this season:

Robbie 13 goals
Torres 13 goals (providing he doesnt score anymore tonight)
Adebayor 10 goals (didnt cost 30 m but milan were willing to pay about that)
Berbatov 8 goals
Rooney 9 goals

All these players where in the same kinda price range. Why do we not read negative headlines about Torres Berbatov and Rooney? merely an observation.

CTID

And all the others have been playing in the Premiership for at least one full season before this one. Robbie is in his first season and if you think about the number of times he's hit the bar or post, he could easily be on 17/18 goals.

Simple answer is the press are intimidated by Fergie scum, Wenger and Benitez - so slagging off their players is not an option. The press still see us as 'upstarts' and our players are 'fair game'.

Mate Robbie is an easy target for the press and always will be due to his price tag!

If he was playing for Chelsea or the Scum he would be considered to be having a decent first outing in the premiership with 12 league goals to his credit BUT because he hasnt dragged City to the pinnacle of the premiership, the fucking idiots who fucked eachother in uni then became fuckin journos decided hmmmmm Robinho, 12 goals? Had a haircut like BA for a while, fucking shit.......

These clowns forget one thing and he is a thing!

Berbatov

TatersDeep said:
Mate Robbie is an easy target for the press and always will be due to his price tag!

If he was playing for Chelsea or the Scum he would be considered to be having a decent first outing in the premiership with 12 league goals to his credit BUT because he hasnt dragged City to the pinnacle of the premiership, the fucking idiots who fucked eachother in uni then became fuckin journos decided hmmmmm Robinho, 12 goals? Had a haircut like BA for a while, fucking shit.......

These clowns forget one thing and he is a thing!

Berbatov

True that, its great that we probably put the price up for burbaflop. . .

farhie said:
I personally am a huge supporter of Robinho think he is a huge talent! I am sick of the constant negative press does my nut in.

this

I think Robinho has come in for a tremendous amount of unnecessary stick in his first season. Yes, he has not performed away from home as we would have liked/expected but not one single player in the can be exempt from criticism for that.

People seem to think that Robinho should perform virtually every function in the team with outstanding ability. Let's just get this straight .... he's an ATTACKING player. The amount of stick he gets fror not tracking back more is simply unbelievable in my view. Does Ronaldo track back? Does Messi track back? Did Beckham ever track back? Hardly ever, so why on earth should Robinho be so heavily criticised and singled out all of the time???

With a few exceptions I really think Robinho has put a shift in and for The Sun to vote him the Premierships biggest flop is ludicrous.

I'd rather have Robinho in the team than not, every time.

Robbie doesn't make things easy on himself though does he?

Certain allegations, going back to Brazil from a training camp. Not fair that he is under the spotlight so much. But you reap what you sow.

It'll all die down when he finishes with the golden boot and terrorises defences next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.