Robbie.

Good to read a positive thread about the man Robinho,I think he has ad a torrid couple of months since ripping arsenal apart.

This I read the other day about the sports journos (or whoever the wankers are) that are voting Robinho flop of the season deserve utter contempt.
Put simply,Robinho is a footballing magician.FACT.

Ok,he won't score the 30 goals he stated he would but,he isn't a goal hanging bastard like RVN,Crouch etc

It's his first season in the league and,I bet it's a world apart from Brazil and Spain. This man will come good and the critics can ram their bile up their own arses. Any prick who tries to critiscise City or our players to me because of what Andy Gray said on telly or what they read in the rag tops gets a verbal derision mantra from me each and every time. Makes me piss because when I do they say "bitter" Fuck 'em! They know we are coming and,It won't be as subtle as Chelsea did. One day soon they'll see whats been threatening to happen come to fruition and then we'll see who is the bitter

Am just going to have me pills

I hope next year we have more striking options, so if its one of Robinho's Cigar buy the corner flag days, we can drag him off and sit him on the bench for a month while someone else puts a shift in.

I like him as a player. He has scored 12 goals, but what are the number of assists he has made? I don't have the figure, but it will be many, I'm sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.