Robert Lewandowski

Because the Bundealiga isn't a terribly competitive league compared to the Premier League makes your statement about lewandowski being better than Sergio apples to oranges. My daughter plays on a really fucking good U10 team. If I score more goals against them than Lewandowski does against Dortmund am I better than him?

Of course not, but I also know you'll fail to see the point I'm making.
Well if it helps you out, over the last five years Lewandowski has 40 goals in the Champions League to Sergio's 19. If you want to say "but Sergio wasn't healthy" ...well yeah that's part of the point, actually being on the field is quite important. Even ignoring that though over both of their careers their goals per 90 in Europe is basically the same, but Lewandowski plays way more games and scores a ton more in his domestic league as well. But go on about how ridiculous a comparison it is.

Even if this is nothing news.

I'm learning alot about some posters on here when I see those who don't rate Lewandowski, quite laughable tbh.

Well if it helps you out, over the last five years Lewandowski has 40 goals in the Champions League to Sergio's 19. If you want to say "but Sergio wasn't healthy" ...well yeah that's part of the point, actually being on the field is quite important. Even ignoring that though over both of their careers their goals per 90 in Europe is basically the same, but Lewandowski plays way more games and scores a ton more in his domestic league as well. But go on about how ridiculous a comparison

Well if it helps you out, over the last five years Lewandowski has 40 goals in the Champions League to Sergio's 19. If you want to say "but Sergio wasn't healthy" ...well yeah that's part of the point, actually being on the field is quite important. Even ignoring that though over both of their careers their goals per 90 in Europe is basically the same, but Lewandowski plays way more games and scores a ton more in his domestic league as well. But go on about how ridiculous a comparison it is.
No need. I said what I wanted to say, you said what you wanted. Rest happily in your miniscule 4th floor walk up and think about how much better you have it than if you'd stayed in Omaha, Allentown or Akron, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.