Robert Lewandowski

Lewandowski TO TRANSFER rumors
" There is no more need to contact me "
The rumors about Robert Lewandowski no end - but it is only now be an end . The BVB striker has opted obviously explained in the Sport Bild : "I want next season just to experience something new , even though I feel very comfortable in Dortmund . All I can say on the subject of : Next year I will announce a decision. There is no more need to contact me , " The most likely of all options exchange . Lewandowski goes to Bayern Munich . Dortmund , meanwhile, have resigned to the transfer free farewell next summer. BVB boss Watzke : " We have clearly agreed that we split up in the summer. It would be grossly negligent if we were not already on the lookout for suitable successors. " Lewandowski according to statutes may be only the beginning of January to express a new club . Lewandowski : " I focus on the SCI, and let not distract me. "

Bayern Munich ?

Chelsea. Mourinho gets green light to sign a striker this Jan, (widely reported) plus Lewandowski has been praising Chelsea a lot recently, now says he has decided where to go next yr. May be putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5, but my money is on Lewan to Chelsea

I vote no...that adds to our problems up front as lewondowski plays better alone up front and we're going to have Kun Alvaro and jovetic on the bench? No thanks if we get rid of dzeko no replace not is needed..give jovetic a real chance he doesn't deserve to be a 4th striker..and we don't need 4 strikers to begin with 3 is perfectly fine..and I don't think lewandowski is going to bayern

I can't see Lewandowski going anywhere but to a club that ensures he is the main man and the team is built around him.
Likewise Dzeko.
Aguero is numero uno for us and that doesn't look like changing.

Can Lewandowski and Aguero forge a partnership? quite possibly but then what about Negredo?

Aguero, Negredo and Guidetti. Three out and out forwards. Throw another big name in there like Lewandowski and it just won't work!

Before anyone mentions it, I understand that Guidetti might never make it but if we go and sell Dzeko and buy Lewandowski he will never get the chance to show if hes good enough.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Dzeko + cash = Lewandoswki.

It's a good deal for everyone. Can't see Edin getting much of a look in if the Aguero/Negredo combo continues to flourish.

Then surely it's not a good deal for everyone? If Aguero and Negredo continue to flourish, causing Edin to not get a look in, why would Lewandowski want to come and replace a man who isn't playing?

Lewandowski to City just shouldn't happen. There are so many more positions and players we need to be looking at before strikers. Centre half, left back, midfield, left winger, goal keeper, in fact we could make a case for changing every other position in the squad before bringing in another striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.