Roberto gets it so so wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simon23 said:
italian league vs average prem team and the prem team come out on top.....

no surprise really

utd thrashed milan last week

and it was only down to Jose that chelski got beaten

No, i think Inter are a very good team! Jose is starting to build a very good squad there - which is exactly why i cannot see him leaving Inter just yet - and i think they will improve further over the next 2 years!

The rest of the league are very beatable/average!

danburge82 said:
simon23 said:
italian league vs average prem team and the prem team come out on top.....

no surprise really

utd thrashed milan last week

and it was only down to Jose that chelski got beaten

No, i think Inter are a very good team! Jose is starting to build a very good squad there - which is exactly why i cannot see him leaving Inter just yet - and i think they will improve further over the next 2 years!

The rest of the league are very beatable/average!

josè isnt building anything , the club do the market here at inter

Hope he learned a few things for Sunday - they will be hard to beat - set up well by a good manager - we need to be at them from the off - not like too often - after we are a goal down

simon23 said:
cleavers said:
A bit like Chelsea you mean ?

chelsea was a freak result thats all

the sunderland game showed the true nature of our team at present.....unadventurous unless we go 1-0 down

unfortunately against some teams if that happens we wont be able to do what we did against sunderland....better teams will just pick us off

the chelsko game is not a marker to judge us by....it was a freak result nothing more (and in that game we were absolutely awful for 45 mins)

Thats the spirit pal, focus on the negative, never mind that we were mindblowing in the 2nd half eh?

Was no freak result, we counter attacked with quality and FULLY DESERVED the 3 points.

I had a great day down there

Inter are a fine side but the rest of Serie A is pretty shit, Milan are 2nd in the league aren't they and they are bloody awful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.