Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

Stabbed in the back? LOL. The fucker handed in his resignation on the day we were parading the PL trophy and held us to ransom over a new contract. We effectively had no manager that summer which is why our transfer business was so poor.

Let's not knock what he did for us football wise but he should have been told to sling his hook that summer.

You're a disrespectful oaf refering to Bobby Manc as a 'FUCKER'. I thought the Mods ( of whom you were one) sanctioned this type of language ?

The line you're pedalling is one put out to attempt to discredit him.

Please don't attempt to lay the blame for those signings on Bobby,he wouldn't of touched them with a barge pole.

They were Marwood signings,who was undermining & discrediting Bob at every opportunity.

Bobbys intended signings would've won us the PL again in 12/13 !!!

Show some respect.

Stabbed in the back? LOL. The fucker handed in his resignation on the day we were parading the PL trophy and held us to ransom over a new contract. We effectively had no manager that summer which is why our transfer business was so poor.

Let's not knock what he did for us football wise but he should have been told to sling his hook that summer.
Haha. I normally like your posts PB. But think you've had too much tap water! ;0)
"Hey kids. Don't do flouride!"

Haha. I normally like your posts PB. But think you've had too much tap water! ;0)
"Hey kids. Don't do flouride!"
That's what happened whether you believe it or not. Fed up with KFA's saying we treated Mancini/Hart disgustingly.

No we didn't. They both (particularly Hart) got off very lightly considering what they did. Not taking away the huge contribution Mancini made to this club and I'll always credit and be grateful to him for that. But in the end he was quite prepared to screw us over for his own ends. As was Hart.

That's what happened whether you believe it or not. Fed up with KFA's saying we treated Mancini/Hart disgustingly.

No we didn't. They both (particularly Hart) got off very lightly considering what they did. Not taking away the huge contribution Mancini made to this club and I'll always credit and be grateful to him for that. But in the end he was quite prepared to screw us over for his own ends. As was Hart.
Hey PB. I was lightly jesting my friend!
But seriously, lay off the flouride! ;0)

How was Hart trying to 'screw us', I understand that he rubs people up the wrong way but didn't think he was malicious

*i appreciate this isn't the Hart thread so feel free to PM me'

Bobby would have gotten us nowhere in the CL. I dreaded watching a single CL game under him. Just wanted us to compete but fuck me we were atrocious against even poor teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.