Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

Good luck to him, wish him nothing but success. I would assume that means Balotelli will be back in the Italy squad then.
I'd assume so. Tbf they need him as Insigne seems to be the only Italy forward capable of bringing his club form to the national team.
Immobile and Jorginho have been two of the odd ones out so far and Mancini should be able to get a tune out of both, dodgy time to take over with regards the defence though.

Good luck to him. He obviously was very keen on the job and I'm pleased he has the chance.

Zenit Twitter isn't too charitable to him this morning. It seems to be split between those suggesting that it's great news for the club and those saying that the Italians are making a big error.

Anyway, let's hope it goes better for him in the new post.

The only concern I'd have for him is Italy don't really have that Stankovic/Toure style battering ram in midfield that he loves.

Good luck to him, with the Italian NT at such a low point after failing to qualify for the World Cup at least Roberto will have a completely free hand to mould the squad as he sees fit.

One less name in the frame for Arse/Chelsea and possibly Newcastle.

Wish he'd take over England..... wouldn't last long but it's exactly what we need.

Come on FA.

England v Italy at the Etihad. You will sell out!

Well done Bobby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.